- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information needed to create a login session so you can manage your account and stay logged in automatically for up to two days;
- information, such as your email address, that can be retrieved through the Discord API or other means;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it online, including your username, profile picture and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications sent to us by email or downloaded from the Discord API or otherwise, including communication content and metadata;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to log in again on each subpage of the Service;
- any other personal information collected from the Discord API or otherwise.
Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy;
C. Use of your personal data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information for a purpose:
- administration of our website;
- personalizing our website for you;
- To enable you to use the services available on our website;
- providing services purchased through our website;
- other uses.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the site's privacy controls.
We will not share personal information with third parties, or any related third parties, for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes);
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is likely to order disclosure of such personal information;
This policy may be updated periodically by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
F. Your rights
You may request access to your personal information that is stored.
We may withhold personal information at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
As a practical matter, you will typically either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information for marketing purposes.
G. Information Update
Please let us know if you need to correct or update any personal information we hold about you.
Data collected during visits to our websites
During each visit to the site, data is automatically collected, including the IP address of the computer, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
Use of collected data
All data obtained automatically remains on the Playergency server and is not shared with third parties. This data may be used internally to perform visit statistics and analysis of the most visited links in order to improve the functionality of the Playergency server.
How to change the obtained data
Data collected automatically during visits to the Playergency website cannot be changed or deleted.
How your data is secured
All data collected automatically does not contain personal information and is not shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, on our website to analyze web site statistics.
The Playergency server informs you that by using www.playergency.com you accept the terms and conditions of Discord Inc.
The Playergency server assumes no responsibility and recommends consulting legal experts if you implement the above actions on your website.